Community cloud to host personal data with 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels of security.
Private cloud to host personal data with 1st level of security.
Virtual infrastructure that meets PCI DSS and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 international standards.
The ability to integrate your security tools and equipment into the architecture of our solution.
Drafting documentation (threat model, detailed design, organizational documentation, letter to Roskomnadzor).
Assistance in information system certification.
We have all the necessary FSTEC and FSS certificates and licenses for protection of confidential information. The security system is certified under PCI DSS v. 3.2 and ISO 27001:2013 standards.
Great experience in implementing complex projects, including deployment of business-critical systems and data.
Own Tier III data centers in Moscow certified by Uptime Institute.
We guarantee service availability at 99.982% level and bear financial liability for the quality.
All security measures used in Cloud-152 architecture are certified by FSTEC.
- Multi-level access control to the territory and premises of the data center;
- 24-hour video surveillance of internal premises and adjacent territories with video storage within 3 months;
- Separate rack fencing and safe racks;
- ACS decisions for fencing or rack, biometrics;
- Dedicated solutions for video surveillance for specific equipment;
- Sensors for rack doors opening.
- FSTEC certified equipment and software;
- Network segmentation in the cloud via VLAN and firewall ofCheck Point FW;
- External networks interaction control via the intruder detection system of Check Point Security Gateway;
- Cryptographic protection of communication channels: GOST coding viathe virtual crypto gateway S-Terra*;
- Proxy server with Wallix sessions recording. Kaspersky Anti-Virus protection.
- vGate R2 is vSphere virtualization platform protection tool.
For all Cloud-152 clients, we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Here are key service quality indicators, taking into account different data security levels (SL):
99.982% service availability for SL-3
99.982% data center and infrastructure availability
8 minutes maximum downtime per month
MIPS / 1 vCPU ≥ 2800 processor speed
2000 IOPS/500 GB SSD guaranteed disk system performance
≤ 3ms average access time to SSD-disk
10 minutes service desk response time