Community cloud for hosting personal data with 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels of security.
Private cloud for hosting personal data with 1st level of security.
Virtual infrastructure that meets PCI DSS and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 international standards.
The ability to integrate your security tools and equipment into our architecture.
Necessary documentation: threat model, detail design, organizational documentation, notification to Roskomnadzor.
Assistance in information system certification.
We have all the necessary FSTEC and FSS certificates and licenses for protection of confidential information. The security system is certified under PCI DSS v. 3.2 and ISO 27001:2013 standards.
Great experience in implementing complex projects, including deployment of business-critical systems and data.
Tier III data centers in Moscow, which are certified by the Uptime Institute.
We guarantee service availability at 99.982% level and bear financial liability for the quality.
All security measures used in Cloud-152 architecture are certified by FSTEC.
- Multi-level access control to the territory and premises of the data center;
- 24-hour video surveillance of internal premises and adjacent territories with video storage within 3 months;
- ACS for racks;
- Video surveillance for physical equipment on which Cloud-152 is deployed;
- Sensors for rack doors opening.
- FSTEC certified firewall;
- Network segmentation in the cloud via VLAN;
- External networks interaction control via FSTEC certified intruder detection system;
- Cryptographic protection of communication channels: GOST encryption;
- Proxy server with Wallix sessions recording;
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus protection.
- VMware vSphere.
For all Cloud-152 clients, we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Key parameters and indicators, we are financially liable for, are listed below:
99.982% service availability
99.982% data center and infrastructure availability
8 minutes maximum downtime per month
MIPS / 1 vCPU ≥ 2800 processor speed
2000 IOPS/500 GB SSD guaranteed disk system performance
≤ 3ms average access time to SSD-disk
10 minutes incident response time