We design on a turn-key basis data centers or separate utility facilities
- Make sketch design;
- Prepare design and engineering documentation, working draft, collect documentation to handover the project to the city expert evaluation.
We build data centers or server rooms from 3 to 3,000 racks with different fail-safety levels
- Construct building from scratch;
- Adapt the existing premises to the data center/server room needs: a room in a business center or an industrial building (former warehouse, factory);
- Offer a suitable type of utility facilities and equipment in accordance with building specifications;
- Pick up the contractors and control their work;
- Commissioning: conduct acceptance tests, check documentation availability and prepare a report with comments and recommendations.
We take over the maintenance of your data center and server room
- Full cycle maintenance: we will be an entry point for all aspects and issues and we will develop operational documentation and regulations;
- Utility facilities maintenance: cooling system, power supply, fire safety system, low current systems;
- Maintenance checks and repair work: equipment rotation, tests, maintenance, repair;
- Spare parts management: purchasing, accounting, storage;
- Remote or local monitoring of your data center/server room by DataLine specialists: configuration, support and maintenance.
We are a neutral party between you and your general contractor. We will give advise on the following issues:
- Data center concept;
- Site selection;
- Equipment selection;
- Operational acceptance;
- Data center certification assistance.
We will carry out technical and operational audit of utility facilities and operation processes
- Utility equipment condition: air conditioners, UPS, DGS;
- Climate control: temperature and humidity;
- Power supply: current, voltage, power;
- Equipment installation accuracy;
- Assessment of sufficient redundancy of utility facilities and equipment rotation;
- Equipment upgrade and repair;
- Monitoring system implementation and audit.
- Operation processes implementation and optimization;
- Capacity management;
- Incidents monitoring and analysis;
- Operational documentation: instructions, regulations, acts;
- Best practices for maintenance, equipment and systems testing;
- Emergency response regulations;
- Utility facilities contractors management;
- Spare parts availability check and accounting.