Increase the availability of web services and clients personal accounts.
Reduce the time to market of new applications.
Provide the resiliency of highload platforms with nonuniform traffic.
- Certificate for the cluster access via Kubectl;
- Cluster management dashboard access;
- HELM certificate;
- Access to the ETCD backup copies.
- Upgrade of Kubernetes, including minor versions;
- Incident management 24×7×365;
- Certificate support;
- User management;
- Cluster and user data backup, etc.
Tier III data centers in Russia certified by the Uptime Institute
In-house Kubernetes administrator and associate vendor's support
Technical support 24×7×365 via email or by phone
Financial liability for non-provision of the guaranteed service parameters
We provide a detailed Service Level Agreement and the financial guarantees to all KuberLine clients.
22 minutes maximum cluster unavailability per month
15 minutes maximum incident response time
120 minutes maximum critical incident resolution time
6 hours RPO as maximum, storage interval – 7 days