Virtual machines recovery to DataLine cloud
solution allows you to configure VMware virtual machines replication from your site to DataLine cloud.
Backup infrastructure: equipment, compute resources, office, communication channels.
Backup and Replication tools.
End-to-end DR scenarios.
How Disaster Recovery differs from Backup
- Disaster recovery is a fully configured backup infrastructure. Generally, it includes backup.
- Backup is a backup copy on your own or external site.
- Disaster recovery is an end-to-end solution to provide business performance capability during emergencies and force majeure circumstances.
- Backup solves local tasks related to data recovery.
Will help increase the systems disaster tolerance and reliability, preventing your company material losses and loss of goodwill in case of disaster.
Backup data center: two geographically dispersed OST and NORD sites.
Backup infrastructure arranged in the DataLine cloud.
Backup communication channels between the DataLine data centers and your sites in Moscow.
Equipped rooms with direct connection to your racks in the data center for immediate backup office deployment.
- Planning and coordination of preparatory works;
- Describing IT services architecture, conducting audits to register the current status;
- RTO and RPO requirements negotiation;
- Risk and vulnerability analysis;
- Development and coordination of draft engineering solutions on infrastructure and data transfer and synchronization;
- Solution selective testing;
- Detail design;
- DR site configuration and deployment;
- Failover and FailBack procedures testing;
- Working documentation compilation: instructions, procedures, regulations;
- Quarterly/annual testing on the agreed scenario.