Recovery to any of the 3 sites in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
You pay only for the actually used resources.
Disaster recovery to DataLine cloud in case of the virtualization failure on-premise or in the service-provider cloud.
Disaster recovery self-management from vCloud Director web panel.
RPO from 5 minutes.
Up to 24 recovery points.
Automatic change of network settings at the backup site.
VMware vCloud Availability interface is integrated with vCloud Director and allows you to set up:
- RPO (from 5 minutes)
- Number of recovery points (up to 24)
- Replication tasks
- Data storage policy
- Network settings for recovery on the backup site
- DR testing
- Resources on backup site on PAYG model.
- VMware vCloud Availability licences on each virtual machine.
- Initial replication configuration.
- Set up of virtual machines from the client’s site.
- DR-plan development.
- DR-plan integration.
- Scheduled DR-plan testing.
- Fill out the questionnaire (only 5 questions).
- Create test organization with a required pool of resources.
- We show you how the service works and recommend DR-scenarios.
- 2 days from questionnaire completion to service demonstration.
- Fill out the questionnaire (but there will be more questions).
- We analyze current infrastructure.
- We organize network connectivity between sites.
- We set up DR.
- Conduct testing.
If you already have resources in DataLine, you will be able to launch test recovery two days after filling out the questionnaire.
Service is based on Tier III data-centers in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
+30% of the core infrastructure value and you will have ready solution on disaster recovery. You pay only for the actually used resources.
Technical support 24x7 via email or by phone.