It is a method of non-hierarchical storage of large data volumes.
Depending on the content, the following are used:
- HOT storage for frequently used content of sites and services;
- COLD storage for backups, archives and documents.
- Reduced load on your current capacities. The productive DSS occupancy is reduced due to content uploading from the storage rather than from servers;
- Automatic service scaling related to the data volume and/or data access frequency growth.
- Data storage cost optimization. You pay only for actually used resources (Pay-as-you-go).
All data are stored as separate objects;
Every object contains metadata (owner, rights, modification time, etc.), its unique ID;
The storage does not depend on the number of nodes or geographic location. Several nodes and sites are displayed as one logical storage system.
We are located in Russia
We observe the current legislation;
We speak Russian: contracts and technical support are provided in Russian.
We are faster
The less the distance between your infrastructure and users, the smaller the number of network delays.
We are cheaper
Prices set in RUB and lower than those of Amazon S3.
Free storage up to 15 GB for 3 months.
Guaranteed infrastructure availability
Reliability of storage objects
300 requests per second
Minimum read/write speed for files under 1 MB
1.25 Gbit per second
Minimum read/write speed for files greater than 100 MB