Infrastructure ready for the deployment of a database: we take over maintenance, monitoring, and virtual infrastructure backup.
Quick deployment of the database with custom configuration and scalable resources.
Monthly payments instead of large one-time costs for databases deployment infrastructure.
Detailed SLA with a 99,96% service availability and financial guarantees.
- Ready-made virtual infrastructure which we administrate.
- Database installation and customization.
- Backup configuration.
- Backup condition monitoring.
- Regular data recovery testing.
- Disaster recovery.
- Technical support 24x7.
- Monitoring configuration.
- Consultations on database productivity.
- Database volume: from 1 GB and more.
- Virtual server size: vCPU up to 32 cores, RAM up to 512 GB.
- Disk subsystem: SSD 2000 IOPS/1000 GB, SAS — 250 IOPS/500 GB.
- Backup: Once a day, copies are stored for 7 days.
- Availability: 99.96% for a single solution, 99.98% for a cluster solution.
- Access to the database: via IP-address through DataLine network with a provided cohesion with application server. Work with database application through the Internet is not recommended.
- LIGHT — database for experiments, without SLA and backup.
- Deployment of the database in the cloud in compliance with 152-FL.
- Backup individual schedule.
- Building a disaster-proof solution.
Monthly payment depends on the database version and size, as well as on the required availability and performance of a virtual machine.
The service is provided based on our fail-safe data centers in Moscow.
The databases are serviced by certified experts.
For all Cloud MySQL clients we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Key parameters and indicators, we are financially liable for, are listed below:
9 minutes maximum downtime of the database per month for a cluster solution
18 minutes maximum downtime of the database per month for a single solution
0% RAM Swapped percentage of the configured VM memory
5 ms maximum network delay within the DataLine network
24х7 technical support
15 minutes response time to the incident