Advantages of cloud video surveillance
Cloud video surveillance for construction
- monitor whether employees have work clothes, masks, gloves;
- analyze at what time employees come and leave;
- ensure absence of unauthorized individuals at the site;
- investigate incidents using video recordings;
- track construction progress;
- identify license plate numbers of vehicles entering the site.
Features of the cloud video surveillance service:
- Help to select cameras suitable for your needs.
- Connection of cameras that we recommended or you already have to DataLine video surveillance service.
- Cameras from multiple objects can be combined into a single system.
- The service is deployed in DataLine cloud powered by Tier III data centers in Russia.
- Video archives storage with no restrictions based on time.
Basic service configuration includes the following video analytics modules:
- visitors counter,
- heat map,
- face detector,
- fire detector, etc.
- Convenient viewing of videos in real time.
- Managing video archives, downloading recordings.
- Access to video analytics reports.
- Controlling access to systems and archives.
- Quick and convenient connection of our cloud cameras via QR-code.
We will help you select and connect additional modules based on your needs.
What video analytics modules can be used
|Staff activity control||Yes||Yes|
|Abandoned object detector||Yes||Yes|
|Vehicle number plate recognition||No||Yes|
|Faces, gender and age recognition||No||Yes|
|Cloud entry phone||No||Yes|
|Auto barrier control||No||Yes|
|Integration with telemetering systems||No||Yes|
|Integration with cash registers||No||Yes|
How to get a video surveillance system in the cloud?
Financial guarantee of quality
For all "Cloud video surveillance in construction" clients we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Key parameters and indicators, we are financially liable for, are listed below:
≤ 21 min maximum service unavailability period per month
≥ 7 days depth of recordings storage
≤ 240 min troubleshooting time