Advantages of MS SQL cloud databases:
Outsourcing of all tasks related to data base administration, physical and virtual infrastructure, operating system
Russian language speaking experts’ support 24x7 via mail and phone
Service guaranteed availability according to SLA: 99,96 % for unique, 99,98 % for cluster solution
Monthly fee instead of expensive expenditures for IT-infrastructure and Data Base administrators
Service includes backup copying with periodic verification of restore from copies
Quick deployment of ready-to-use data base with required configuration
What included in the MS SQL as service:
|Customer’s Base migration||Yes||Yes|
|DB installation and configuration||Yes||Yes|
|DB access management||Yes||Yes|
|SW update (DBMS, released security updates for DB and OS)||Yes||Yes|
|Backup copying, configuration, availability and status monitoring||Yes||Yes|
|Periodic test restore of data||Yes||Yes|
|Logs and trace files analysis, advice on analysis and configuration of DB’s operation performance||Yes||Yes|
|Creation and administration of fail-safe DB using clustering and replication technologies||No||Yes|
|SLA Availability||99,96 %||99,98 %|
|DB putting to Cloud that is 152-FZ compliant||Additionally||Additionally|
|Configuration of Backup copying schedule||Additionally||Additionally|
|Data restore to other site||Additionally||Additionally|
- Editions of MS SQL: Web, Standard, Enterprise.
- Database volume: from 1 GB and more.
- Virtual server size: vCPU up to 32 cores, RAM up to 512 GB.
- Disk subsystem: SSD 2000 IOPS/1000GB.
- Backup: Once a day, copies are stored for 7 days.
- LIGHT – database for experiments, without SLA, backup and maintenance.
- FREE LICENSE – use of client's own MS SQL licenses.
- Deployment of the database in the cloud in compliance with 152-FL.
- Customizing the individual schedule of the backup.
- Building a disaster-proof solution.
We offer such configurations:
- We will configure connectivity of Cloud and your Hardware located in DataLine Data Center, via established link.
- Fail-safety from HA virtualization.
- It is possible to deploy the DB in Cloud that is 152-FZ copliant.
- Active-Passive mode: when DB1 functioning properly, DB2 will not receive requests. DB2 starts receiving the request only after switching, when DB1 vise versa switches to waiting mode.
- Active-Active mode support (Enterprise license required):
— Request goes to one DB
— Reading performed from replica (up to 8 replicas)
- Ideal for “heavyweight” reports.
For high-capacity data bases:
Cluster and standalone solution at S2D infrastructure
DBMS located in virtual machines, at dedicated hyperconverged cluster.
Storage at Storage Spaces Direct using Intel Optane technology and NVME discs DC P4510.
Processors 6246, frequency 3.3 GHz.
VM maximum size is 12 cores, 384 GB RAM.
Why You Shall Choose Us?
Monthly fee depends on version and size of the Data Base, unique or cluster realization of Data Base, required availability and virtual machine’s performance.
Data Bases are maintained by experts specialized in operation of hig-loaded cluster configurations of Data Bases.
We are financially responsible for the maintenance of SLA’s key parameters.
24х7 support via e-mail and telephone.
SLA – your personal quality control
For all "MS SQL as a Service" clients we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Key parameters and indicators, we are financially liable for, are listed below:
99.96% availability of a single solution
99.98% availability of a cluster solution
18 minutes maximum downtime of the database per month for a single solution
9 minutes maximum downtime of the database per month for a cluster solution
0% RAM Swapped percentage of the configured VM memory
5 ms the maximum network delay within the DataLine network
24х7 technical support
≤ 15 minutes incident response time