We create a database on the given parameters, deployed in the DataLine cloud.
We support and maintain the necessary platforms for the operation of databases.
- Virtual server size: vCPU up to 32 cores, RAM up to 512 GB.
- Database volume: from 1 GB and more.
- Disk subsystem: SSD 2000 IOPS/1000GB or SAS 250 IOPS/500GB.
- Backup: Once a day, copies are stored for 7 days.
- Availability: 99.96% for a single solution, 99.98% for a cluster solution.
- LIGHT – database for experiments, without SLA, backup and maintenance.
- Deployment of the database in the cloud in compliance with 152-FL.
- Customizing the individual schedule of the backup.
- Building a disaster-proof solution.
- Detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA): guarantee the integrity of your data, the maximum time to resolve a critical incident up to 90 minutes.
- Flexible pricing policy: the cost depends on the version and size of the database, the required availability and performance of the virtual machine.
- The databases are serviced by our experts, who specialize in working with high-loaded cluster configurations.
- Reliable data storage in Tier III data centers in Russia.
For all clients of the service we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Below are the main parameters and indicators, for compliance with which we are financially responsible:
maximum unavailability of the database per month for a single solution
the maximum unavailability of a database per month for a cluster solution
the maximum network delay within the DataLine DTN
RAM Swapped percentage of the configured VM memory
response time to the incident