Quickness: you get ready-to-operate databases with custom configuration.
Full support: we take over the support and maintenance of the physical and virtual infrastructure, OS, DBMS and backup.
Cost optimization: monthly payments instead of huge expenses on IT infrastructure management and database administrators' employment.
Detailed SLA: we guarantee cloud service availability of up to 99.98 % and bear financial liability for the failure to meet commitments.
- Virtual server size: vCPU up to 32 cores, RAM up to 512 GB.
- Database volume: from 1 GB and more.
- Disk subsystem: SSD 2000 IOPS/1000GB or SAS 250 IOPS/500GB.
- Backup: Once a day, copies are stored for 7 days.
- LIGHT – database for experiments, without SLA, backup and maintenance.
- Deployment of the database in the cloud in compliance with 152-FL.
- Customizing the individual schedule of the backup.
- Building a disaster-proof solution.
Monthly payment depends on the database version and size, as well as on the required availability and performance of a virtual machine.
The service is provided based on our fail-safe data centers in Moscow.
The databases are serviced by experts specializing in highload cluster database configurations.
For all MongoDB as a Service clients we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Key parameters and indicators, we are financially liable for, are listed below:
99.96% availability of a single solution
99.98% availability of a cluster solution
maximum downtime of the database per month for a single solution
maximum downtime of the database per month for a cluster solution
RAM Swapped percentage of the configured VM memory
the maximum network delay within the DataLine network
incident response time