DataLine engineer became a Check Point Certified Security Expert
At the beginning of this month the DataLine Lead Information Security Engineer successfully completed training and became a Check Point Certified Security Expert, CCSE.
This certification confirms the engineer’s expertise in implementing, configuring and maintenance of network-to-network Check Point solution.
In the CCSE course training the engineer learned the following:
- gateway installation in complex environment,
- web and gateway server rules configuration,
- security policy setting and rule database optimization,
- backup and update scheduling with minimum downtime,
- IPS and common network traffic monitoring, traffic transmission troubleshooting,
- backup of Security Gateway and Check Point management server,
- Security Gateway building, testing and troubleshooting,
- configuring and maintaining security system acceleration solution,
- management, testing and optimization of corporate VPN tunnels.
The next step in training will be successful examination and obtaining a Check Point Security Expert certificate.
Check Point solution is available for DataLine clients as an extra option for network protection. The solution is available both in cloud infrastructure and for hardware.