Microsoft SQL Server dedicated hosting (Standard and Enterprise) in DataLine clouds or NORD and OST data centers.
Licensed Microsoft SQL Server software in Standard and Enterprise editions.
Microsoft SQL Server support and maintenance by dedicated database administrator.
Assistance with sizing and migration of information systems from other platforms and versions (Microsoft SQL Server 2005 end-of-life).
Personal manager and 24x7 technical support.
For Enterprise edition, a failover hosting with AlwaysOn clustering is provided, in Standard edition - a single StandAlone server and AlwaysOn (2 nodes).
- Single server;
- There are no replicas or backups;
- Cost-effective solution;
- Suitable for non-critical databases.
- Failover clustering (WSFC);
- Up to 8 database replicas;
- Two synchronous databases replicas;
- Database geographical separation;
- Database instance-level protection;
- Shared storage: direct connection, SAN, connection points, SMB;
- WSFC cluster quorum mode;
- Failover cluster instances (FCI);
- Availability group settings;
- Resources for the transition in case of failure: server, instance and database.
We audit and optimize ready-made DBMS, maintain your system with Microsoft SQL Server, and also help to create and launch DBMS for a new project.
- Analysis of existing DBMS requirements;
- Statement of work creation, given the forecast database growth;
- Technical solution development. Action plan drawing up;
- DBMS pilot version creation and testing. Maintenance and support procedure creation;
- DBMS productive version launch.
- DBMS snapshot creation and architecture documenting;
- Bottlenecks (networks, DSS, monitoring) identification and uncloggin;
- DBMS architecture changing as necessary;
- Infrastructure scaling for DBMS hosting;
- Updating existing documentation and drafting the necessary documentation in case of its absence.
- Operating system and DBMS support;
- Instances availability and performance monitoring;
- Resources growth forecasting;
- Backup policies testing and modification;
- DR scenarios design and implementation;
- Recovery instructions creation;
- Database recovery in case of failures. DR scenarios implementation.
For all service clients, we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Key parameters and indicators, we are financially liable for, are listed below: