For most of our customers, maintenance of web systems is an incidental business.
At the same time, the website is a significant sales and marketing channel that affects both the company's profit and reputation.
- Different contractors and teams are responsible for different tasks, and it is challenging to synchronize information.
- Failure during peak periods, site loading delays, errors in ordering, and other functional issues.
- Decrease in SEO-ratings, effectiveness of advertising campaigns and website conversions due to a large number of technical errors.
- Guaranteed continuity of the service:
- work with one contractor;
- smooth-running processes of maintenance.
- Availability and speed of the site during peak seasons.
- Reduction of errors when accepting changes and improvements to the productive system.
- Organization of CDN and object storage;
- Quality control of development processes;
- Increase of system performance.
- Hosting and managing of the information system;
- Monitoring and backup configuration;
- Elimination of errors in the business logic of the project.
- Protection from external threats;
- Testing on vulnerabilities;
- Network security.
Bitrix, Hybris or customer developments;
Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, HANA, PostgreSQL;
MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Memcache, Couchbase;
Solr, ElasticSearch, Sphinx;
Nginx, HAProxy, Netscaler, F5;
Nginx, Rabbit MQ, Apache, Tomcat, PHP-fpm;
Jenkins, TeamCity, Puppet, Ansible, Capistrano;
Yandex Tank, Jmeter, Selenium.
Before taking project in maintenance, we audit the system, study its architecture and related documentation. As a result your website is not a black box for us.
1. We audit the state of your system and verify its compliance with business objectives;
2. We study and supplement the technical documentation of the project;
3. We check the level of information security and search for any bottlenecks and vulnerabilities in the system;
4. We set up a monitoring system;
5. We agree on the performance targets and the availability of the system at the acceptance stage and draw up a plan to reach these targets.