For most of our customers, maintenance of web systems is an incidental business.
At the same time, the website is a significant sales and marketing channel that affects both the company's profit and reputation.
- Different contractors and teams are responsible for different tasks, and it is challenging to synchronize information.
- Failure during peak periods, site loading delays, errors in ordering, and other functional issues.
- Decrease in SEO-ratings, effectiveness of advertising campaigns and website conversions due to a large number of technical errors.
- Guaranteed service operational continuity:
- work with one contractor;
- smooth-running processes of maintenance.
- Availability and operation speed of the site during peak seasons.
- Reduction in the number of errors when accepting changes and improvements to the productive system.
- Organization of CDN and object storage;
- Quality control of development processes;
- Increase of system performance.
- Hosting and managing of the information system;
- Monitoring and backup configuration;
- Elimination of errors in the business logic of the project.
- Protection from external threats;
- Testing on vulnerabilities;
- Network security.
Bitrix, Hybris or customer developments;
Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, HANA, PostgreSQL;
MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Memcache, Couchbase;
Solr, ElasticSearch, Sphinx;
Nginx, HAProxy, Netscaler, F5;
Nginx, Rabbit MQ, Apache, Tomcat, PHP-fpm;
Jenkins, TeamCity, Puppet, Ansible, Capistrano;
Yandex Tank, Jmeter, Selenium.
We audit the state of your system and verify its compliance with business objectives.
We study and supplement the technical documentation of the project.
We check the level of information security and search for any bottlenecks and vulnerabilities in the system.
We coordinate productivity and availability goals and control already set KPI via a monitoring system.