Network virtualization: service reproduces L2, L3, L4-7 services in isolation from physical network topology.
Microsegmentation: security and networking policies can be registered for IP – and MAC-addresses, separate VMs and applications.
Adaptability: security profile and network configuration are synchronized when virtual machines migrate to backup site.
Service helps you to set up the following network services
- Firewall – network access control;
- NAT – network addresses transformation for services publication on the Internet;
- Static Routing – static routing configuration;
- Dynamic Routing – dynamic routing configuration by using OSPF and BGP protocols;
- Load Balancer – load balancing at L2, L3, L4‒7 levels, HTTPS certificate supported;
- Certificates – SSL-certificates supported;
- IPSec VPN – creation of the encrypted channel between remote sites;
- L2VPN – establishing VPN at Level 2;
- SSL VPN Plus – creation of the encrypted channel between end-user and infrastructure;
- Grouping Objects – infrastructure facilities grouping based on MAC- or IP-addresses;
- Statistics – logs and performance metrics revision.
SLA – your personal quality control
For all Network virtualization clients, we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Key parameters and indicators, we are financially liable for, are listed below:
8 minutes maximum service downtime
≤ 0.2% lost packet within DataLine network
≤ 5 ms network delay within DataLine network
24х7 technical support
≤ 10 minutes incident response time
≤ 90 minutes incident resolution time