VMware vCloud Director-integrated self-service portal. If you have a Veeam Backup & Replication Ent + license, you can create and run backup jobs, manage the schedule and virtual machines recovery.
24/7 technical support.
Free test drive for 1 month.
Veeam Backup & Replication — backup from DataLine cloud.
Veeam Cloud Connect Backup — backup from clients site.
Veeam Managed Backup — fully-featured infrastructure maintenance, including data backup in the DataLine cloud and/or on local site.
- for VMs up to 2 TB;
- average backup speed up to 100 GB/hour;
- backup via self-service portal integrated with vCloud Director.
- virtual machine is on the client’s site;
- backup duplication to two sites option – OST and NORD.
- agent installation and setting on the customer’s server;
- backup tasks creation;
- monitoring of compliance with stated service parameters;
- solution of technical incidents.
- Backup of VMs with applications: SQL, Exchange, Active Directory
- Application aware backup: Providing backups that support the consistency of application level data: MS Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL, Oracle
For all Backup service clients, we provide a detailed Service Level Agreement (SLA). Key indicators, we are financially liable for, are listed below:
99,72% service availability
2,2 hours maximum downtime per month
up to 9 hours backup time for VM up to 1 TB
6 hours average data recovery time for VM up to 1 TB
10 hours average data recovery time for VM over 1 TB
≤ 15 minutes service desk response time