DataLine launches WorksPad partner service
DataLine, a TIER III data centers operator and cloud provider, and MobilityLab, vendor of WorksPad workplace, announce launching of WorksPad service on the DataLine site.
WorksPad – integrated solution for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. The application combines the most popular tools for everyday work and ensures reliable protection of corporate data.
WorksPad provides the following features in a single application:
- Email client with a familiar Outlook-like interface allowing for the fully-featured work with letters and calendars; access to colleagues’ work calendars and corporate address directory;
- File manager with access to corporate file resources for downloading, uploading, moving and other file operations; synchronization with files on the office PC;
- Built-in editor for Microsoft Office files and viewing tools for various file types (PDFs, multipage TIFFs, images, audio and video files);
- Integrated browser for controlled access to public and corporate resources that are not accessible through a regular browser. The capability to restrict access by lists of addresses put on a Blacklist or Whitelist.
- Multi-screen user interface, allowing you to simultaneously open a lot of files, letters and calendar events in separate “screens” and easily switch between them;
A distinctive feature of WorksPad is the protection of business information at the application level rather than on the entire device, which makes it possible to work on personal devices in a BYOD model without compromising the users’ privacy.
The service allows you to disable sharing/opening of email attachments and documents from the WorksPad “container” to other applications on the mobile device. Authentication of users on the mobile device is done using the corporate Active Directory service supporting security policy profiles.
“We analyze the market and try to attract the best expertise and technology for our mutual growth. Cooperation with service developers helps us not only to expand the DataLine portfolio, offering customers the solutions they need, but also to develop friendly relations with the leading vendors of business applications and platforms,” commented Yury Samoylov, DataLine General Director.
“We are very pleased to work together with one of the leading cloud providers – DataLine. We are certain that this will help large and medium-sized companies effectively and safely use the unique capabilities of the BYOD approach – mobile work on personal devices,” said Sergey Orlik, MobilityLab Managing Director and developer of WorksPad.
The service is deployed in the DataLine fail-safe cloud based on Tier III data centers. Guaranteed service availability – 99.982 %. The IT administrators of the client companies have access to the WorksPad configuration management web console.
According to the terms of the partnership agreement, DataLine and MobilityLab will jointly provide user support.
MobilityLab LLC is a Russian provider of Enterprise Mobility software solutions, vendor of WorksPad technologies and products for integrated mobile workplace creation, ensuring unique productivity and security for operations with corporate resources, including email, file storage, etc., on mobile devices. WorksPad has been recognized as a leader in the Russian and international markets on more than one occasion. In June 2017 MobilityLab LLC was listed among the 50 Most Valuable Brands of the Year 2017, according to The Silicon Review. For more information, visit website: http://workspad.ru. In April 2018 the company was listed among the Top-100 of the most valuable technology startups in Europe, winning the Red Herring media holding award.